Woodworking machine help

Hi
I'm looking at buying a multi-function woodwork machine (available in the UK) and have seen the following in machine mart. Any one know if these manufacturers/ machines are ok or rubbish. I don't want to pay a fortune but I also don't want to buy something that will fall apart after a couple of hours.
Kity BestCombi 6 Function Woodworking Machine.
Metabo Optal 26 - 6 Function Combi Woodworking
Thanks
Adrian Smith

Adrian, all I can say is that Metabo makes some of the best electric drills in the world. Even here in New Zealand a lot of tradesmen use them. They are German made, which is usually indicative of good quality, but I've also had less good luck with some of their low end home handyman drill-attachments.
On the other hand I know little going on nothing about combi machines. Except that I am fairly suspicious of them: typicaly a machine that can do everything, doesn't do anything very well.
This applies to my Electra Beckum (now owned by Metabo) over and under planer for instance - the joiner tables are too short for anything longer than 6' ...
-Peter

Perhaps you should look at a Knap combo machine. It's jointer bed is available in 9 foot lengths.
Thanks for the info...
I am fitting out a 70ft boat so need something fit for the job but not too large as it needs to reside in the boat during the fitout.
Adrian