Woodworking Groups

Does anyone know of any woodworking groups in or around Jacksonville, FL?
TIA, Cullen
Cullen,
I have an old notice of the Jax Woodworker's Club. They meet the 3rd Saturday of each month, Lunch at 12:00, Meeting at 1:00, at the Piccadilly Cafeteria at Lanes Avenue & I-10.
The Northeast Florida Woodturners meet the 2nd Monday at the Beaches Library from 6:00 to 9:00 pm.
Check with the new Woodcraft store in Regency. They should have the latest information. I have not been to either group's meetings.
Jack Flatley Jacksonville, Florida

Cullen Waters wrote:

http://www.woodturner.org/community/chapters/aawlocal.cfm#FL
Dave in Fairfax