Woodworking Groups

Does anyone know of any woodworking groups in or around Jacksonville, FL?

TIA, Cullen

Reply to
Cullen Waters

Cullen,

I have an old notice of the Jax Woodworker's Club. They meet the 3rd Saturday of each month, Lunch at 12:00, Meeting at 1:00, at the Piccadilly Cafeteria at Lanes Avenue & I-10.

The Northeast Florida Woodturners meet the 2nd Monday at the Beaches Library from 6:00 to 9:00 pm.

Check with the new Woodcraft store in Regency. They should have the latest information. I have not been to either group's meetings.

Jack Flatley Jacksonville, Florida

Reply to
John Flatley

If you're a turner, try this: