Woodworking galore! Wow! What sensational woodworking buys.

Roberta Drayton

You're right!!! What'a find - 'zcuse me whilst I wake up the neighbors!

Reply to
patrick conroy

Yea, what a find. Just for laughs, I click on the amaturish looking woodworking link... I get...

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

mycustompage.htm - HAHAHA!!!

Frickin' spammers...

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G.

Yeah, me too. What a bummer. I could really use some sensational woodworking buys. Hopefully they can get their site up and running and thrill us with their wares.

P.

Reply to
Paul in MN

Lucky you. all I get is:

There are too many people accessing the Web site at this time. _________________________________________________________________ Please try the following: * Click the Refresh button, or try again later. * Open the home page, and then look for links to the information you want.

HTTP 403.9 - Access Forbidden: Too many users are connected Internet Information Services _________________________________________________________________

These idjiots run a MS IIS box directly exposed to the outside world.

*REALLY* smart folks!
Reply to
Robert Bonomi

Well, you've got to admit to a certain poetic justice, a spammed site being turned into a spamming zombie.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Believe it or not, but there are actually people who do that on a regular basis, and who actually even try to get business done that way. Hard to believe, but some of these people even use Inherently Insecure Server for things like credit card transactions and other important things. Scary, isn't it?

The good news is that Netcraft shows that IIS infestations are at their lowest point in over 3 years now, so it's getting better. The stats don't say if that's because those companies died, or the servers just shut themselves off, or if they've done the sensible thing and moved to Apache.

Reply to
Dave Hinz