Woodworking galore! Wow! What sensational woodworking buys.

http://www.quickbuys.net /

Wow! You're right!!! What'a find - 'zcuse me whilst I wake up the neighbors!
patrick conroy said:

Yea, what a find. Just for laughs, I click on the amaturish looking woodworking link... I get...
Server Error in '/' Application. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Runtime Error <configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/> </system.web> </configuration>
mycustompage.htm - HAHAHA!!!
Frickin' spammers...
Greg G.
<Greg G.> wrote in message

Yeah, me too. What a bummer. I could really use some sensational woodworking buys. Hopefully they can get their site up and running and thrill us with their wares.
P.

Lucky you. all I get is:
There are too many people accessing the Web site at this time. _________________________________________________________________                                  Please try the following: * Click the Refresh button, or try again later. * Open the home page, and then look for links to the information you      want.
HTTP 403.9 - Access Forbidden: Too many users are connected Internet Information Services _________________________________________________________________
These idjiots run a MS IIS box directly exposed to the outside world. *REALLY* smart folks!
On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 19:55:36 +0000, snipped-for-privacy@host122.r-bonomi.com (Robert Bonomi) wrote:

... snip

Well, you've got to admit to a certain poetic justice, a spammed site being turned into a spamming zombie.

Believe it or not, but there are actually people who do that on a regular basis, and who actually even try to get business done that way. Hard to believe, but some of these people even use Inherently Insecure Server for things like credit card transactions and other important things. Scary, isn't it?
The good news is that Netcraft shows that IIS infestations are at their lowest point in over 3 years now, so it's getting better. The stats don't say if that's because those companies died, or the servers just shut themselves off, or if they've done the sensible thing and moved to Apache.