Woodworking does start with a Dubya.....

Excuse me I thought this Group was about Woodworking....guess I was wrong.

Reply to
AMA

Lessee... you ask about wishing well plans and ten minutes later you get snotty.

There are many wishing well plans available.... most require a careful reading of the crowbar FAQ (unfortunately, I have lost the bookmark but it is an interesting read) since they are not free..

Googling "wishing well plan" returned about 752,000 hits - it might take me a while to collate them and prioritize their chances of meeting your criteria but cive me a while and I'll get right on it.....

Jim Warman whose tongue is firmly planted in his cheek snipped-for-privacy@telusplanet.net

Reply to
Jim Warman

Wishing Well - Dubya - WoodWorking ??? What's With W's?

Reply to
WoodMangler

Reply to
Swingman

In a good week, maybe 10 to 15% woodworking.

Reply to
John

Stop whining and ignore or kill-file the posts you don't want to see.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Mostly it is but their are some here that think they have other supernatural talents and insights that they absolutely must bore everyone else with

Reply to
Joey

Please refer to Dave Balderstone's excellent and succinct reply to the OP.

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Thought about it .. but doesn't seem to be good enough advice for him to follow when replied to OP

Reply to
Joey

So? Are we playing follow the leader?

Reply to
Bob Schmall

?> > Thought about it .. but doesn't seem to be good enough advice for him to

? I simply replied directly to the OPs statement with my own observation. For me if I didn't like what the OP had to say I would have ignored it as Mr Balderstone suggested, as opposed to having to call the OP snotty or a whiner as some did

Reply to
Joey

"Mostly it is but their are some here that think they have other supernatural talents and insights that they absolutely must bore everyone else with"

Glad to see that you wouldn't stoop to name calling or insults.

You might also like to thank your high school English teacher for the effort, if not the results.

Reply to
Bob Schmall

The economy would be wrecked (OBWW) if, for lack of results, you could get a refund on the cost of education.

Reply to
Swingman

observation.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Reply to
Joey

Always good to hear from the Booboisie.

Regards, Tom.

Thomas J.Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.) tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

Tom Watson

Even when they can think of nothing to say.

Reply to
Bob Schmall

When everything that needs to be known is known, everything that needs to be said is said - and there's a few terabytes of Google storage as an archive, what's left?

You wanna talk about the Titebond conspiracy? The World Domination plan of Mssrs. Black and Decker? Runout tolerances on Harbor Freight BenchTop drill presses?

Me? I'm hankering to b*tch about Starbucks! Who's with me?!?

Reply to
patrick conroy

Oh man, burned coffee beans. Tully's is SOOO much better. 'Specially their Jamocha shakes.

Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
dave in Fairfax

Sure, for those of us who don't drink coffee, the uproar over multi-dollar a cup burnt beans is a mystery. ;-)

Reply to
Mark & Juanita