Woodworking design software for Macintosh

If you use a Mac, this is just for you. Design software.

" GizmoLab today announced the 1.1 release of its Design Intuition computer-aided design software for Apple Macintosh OSX. Design Intuition makes it possible for the average craftsperson or independent woodworker to produce construction-quality blueprints in minutes. At the same time it announced a new woodworking contest that gives purchasers of Design Intuition an opportunity to win a free license upgrade."

Clarance Balwebber

Even though it is shown as working for Mac OSX, I was hoping that an earlier version of Design Intuition is available which would work on Mac OS 9.2.2 which is what I am running. No such luck.

Hoyt W.

Reply to
Hoyt Weathers

Why not move to OS X? far better than 9 unless you're on hardware so old it can't run OS X.

Reply to
Clarance Balwebber

I can't even run 9.2 on my 7100+G3. :( At least I have linux on the athlon box...

Reply to
Australopithecus scobis

You can with some hacks, DAGS...

Reply to