Woodworking co-ops in Los Angeles?

I've taken a long term assignment near the Los Angeles airport. I'll have to put my workshop back in Houston on hold. I plan to invest future funds in acquiring all those hand tools I don't have and hope to find some kind of co-op or woodworker's club in the Los Angeles area within a reasonable drive of the LA Airport.
Anyone know of anything? I'm thinking $100-$150 a month would be a fair price for what I'm seeking - storage space and use of power tools. Of course, I'll dive into the yellow pages when I get there, but this group is a useful source with real experience.
Bob
Bob,
I don't know of any off hand but there is a local mag put out that might be of some use. It's called Woodworker West and can be found at just about any magazine stand. In the back they have personal ads, school ads, etc.
Hope this helps,
Layne
On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 18:27:11 GMT, "Bob Davis"

That's good information, Layne. Thanks!
<Layne> wrote in message wrote:

in
drive