woodworking club or co-op.

Can anyone direct me to information about operating a woodworking co-op. I have in mind a location with equipment requiring a membership fee to use the tools and store a project while it is being completed. Are there such organizations? What about cost and operating guidlines? Insurance? Anyone have experience with this? George
snip RESPITE95 wrote:

It would help to know where you are. Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: