Woodworking Classes in Philadelphia/New Jersey Area ?

Anyone aware of any woodworking class opportunities in the Philadelphia or South Jersey areas?
Bucks County Community College has a range of classes available.
Philly wrote:

Philly:
DAGS (do a Google search) and here's one that I found:
http://www.woodcentral.com/cgi-bin/events.pl?noframes ;read75
I also know there's a another school somewhere in South Jersey or perhaps Central.
Good luck.
MJ
BTW: Check the tech schools. I know NJ has a couple in and around Tom's River, might be some near Camden (yeah, I know).
Peter's Valley is in Northern Jersey. I highly recommend it. I took Jere Osgood's class there a couple years ago and learned a lot.
http:/www.pvcrafts.org

Woodcraft in Downingtown has some classes.