? Woodworking chat group still around

Does anyone know if the #Woodworking chat group is still around on MIRC I thought it had at one time moved to Accessiric but I could not find it last night. Reading the old messages (Google archives) showed it on bean.esper.net but I did not see it there either. thanks Chuck
On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 22:05:17 GMT, "CC"

Yes Chuck we're still there on Accessirc. I've had the channel marked as private so it doesnt show in the channel listing because that was bringing us a lot of stupid kid drive-by's that were really aggravating.
I just made it public again so you should have no trouble finding us. The channel hasnt been very active of late. We have about half a dozen guys who always drop in at some point during the day tho, and you're welcome to join us.
I can understand the drive-by's I will log on there thanks Chuck

Thanks LP, I had not considered it had gone private, I will find it now Chuck