Woodworking CD

Has anyone ever bought the woodworking cd from Woodnobis? www.woodnobis.com

Perhaps only those who can get to the site. I get "can't be found."
bought the woodworking cd from Woodnobis?

Works fine for me. Next time you get that message, hit the refresh button and see what happens. http://www.woodnobis.com /

Wow, this seems really inexpensive for all that's offered on cd, I bought a couple of cd's from Ebay with mixed results for approx same amount 6-9.00 UK.
One was simply a collation of scans of an instruction/training manual obviously written for the US army at some time or other. The other contained simple line drawings that may have benefitted from a little CADding.
John -- Remove 'spamfree' to reply
I remember seeing this before, but I didn't buy it (yet). However, I did notice that the S&H was only $4. That alone says that they're not playing the usual games of overcharging. Heck, for $14, it would be worth it if you got just three or four good plans off of it.
Jack
Tom wrote:

I bought one and it was very good, there are many usefull plans and are printable. Shipping was excellent price and I received it in about 4 days.
The link was Woodworking CD www.woodworkingcd.com