Woodworking CD

Has anyone ever bought the woodworking cd from Woodnobis?

Tom

Perhaps only those who can get to the site. I get "can't be found."

Reply to
Guess who

Works fine for me. Next time you get that message, hit the refresh button and see what happens.

Upscale

I remember seeing this before, but I didn't buy it (yet). However, I did notice that the S&H was only $4. That alone says that they're not playing the usual games of overcharging. Heck, for $14, it would be worth it if you got just three or four good plans off of it.

Jack

Tom wrote:

Reply to
mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.ne

I bought one and it was very good, there are many usefull plans and are printable. Shipping was excellent price and I received it in about 4 days.

The link was Woodworking CD

ZebraCobra

Wow, this seems really inexpensive for all that's offered on cd, I = bought a couple of cd's from Ebay with mixed results for approx same = amount =A36-9.00 UK.=20

One was simply a collation of scans of an instruction/training manual = obviously written for the US army at some time or other. The other = contained simple line drawings that may have benefitted from a little = CADding.

John

--=20 Remove 'spamfree' to reply

Reply to
John (aka wheelzuk)