Woodworking books for sale (routers, finishing , cabinets, dust control) etc

All are in excellent condition. I'll take any reasonable offer. I would like to sell them all, but I will seperate them. Here they are:

Book Author

Making kitchen cabinets Paul Levine Fast & easy techniques for building modern cabinetry Danny Proulx Build your own kitchen cabinets Danny Proulx Understanding wood finishing Bob Flexner Perfect wood finishing made easy Sue Noble Router magic Bill Hylton Routing for beginners Anthony Bailey Controlling dust in the workshop Rick Peters Woodshop dust control Sandor Nagyszalanczy Selecting and milling wood Charles Self The complete manual of woodworking The table saw book Kelly Mehler Woodworkers guide to shop math Tom Begnal

Reply to
chris

Where are you, and what is the combined weight for shipping purposes?

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Rochester Ny and I think its about 17.5 pounds according to the scale I was using. But I don't know if it was registering right.

Reply to
chris

I'd be interested in these.

$60 + $15 S&H for a total of $75. If that sounds good, send me an email at skunkduster (^at^) gmail (^dot^) com.

Thanks! Rick

Reply to
Rick Nelson