Woodworking book

Page 2 of 2
I like the approach in "The Fundamentals of Fine Woodworking" by Robert Ferencsik and Will Neptune.
-jbb

It is one of the best of the group. To bad it's so hard to find a used copy.

It all depends where you look :-)
(Amazon.com product link shortened) />99231734/ sr=1-3/ref=sr_1_3/102-0443193-7424902?v=glance&s=books
If your news reader can't handle the long url, you may have to cut and paste it into your browser.
Joe
aka 10x
The cheapest copy is $75.00 for one in acceptable condition with the price going up to $100 for others. I think I'd wait. I recently got one on EBAY for around $20.00 and I'm sure others will eventually show up.