Woodworking at Home DVD Magazine

I got an advertisement for this DVD "magazine" today.
I looked at their website - www.woodworkingathome.com and it looks good.
Does anyone have any experience with their "magazine"?
I am considering subscribing.
Thanks for your help!
Rob
I have about 6 episodes and think they're ok. They cover around 8 to 10 different topics in each issue. Plus there are the obligatory tool reviews which seem pretty straight forward. IIRC, the dvd also contains files to print out for each of the projects, although I haven't tried that yet. All in all I'm satisfied, but then again I'm also easy when it comes to WWing. Mark
Rob wrote:

Rob wrote:

I've got October 03 - Feb 04, and I think it's OK. There were volume problems, but they seem to be getting them under control. The guy running it is helpful and friendly. Give it a shot. The advertising isn't as bad as it could be. The next issue should be March-April, bi-monthly. Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use:

I did the same. All seven issues for 2003, and the first issue of 2004 (thought I was going to miss/skip that one), arrived within a couple days. Wow, try that with a paper magazine, not gonna' happen.
Joe

DAGS
Larry C in Auburn, WA

It's definitely a 'nice if you've got some extra money sitting there'. I like it quite it like it for its multimedia aspects but not really that much info you can't get from the good old paper mags.
I have every issue. I am relatively new and have no other contact other than internet - and I find it GREAT.
Even to see tools used is a treat - for the price - way way better than the huge pile of magazines I have collected....
Yes - subscribe.
Mike

My March/April issue just arrived. Issue #9, but the side is marked January/February Issue #8, same as the last one.
Did anyone else's arrive this way? No major problem, just a nit.
Also, is everyone else on March/April, or am I just behind? The paper mags are onto June already.
Joe

Joe Tylicki wrote:

I'm still waiting for the one you just got. When I talked to Chris he said that they'd had some publishing problems but expecrted to be all caught up by mid-late summer.
Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use:

On Thu, 13 May 2004 21:09:36 -0500, "Joe Tylicki"

apply if you'd like. Mine arrived this way also.
Rick