Woodworking as Colon Therapy?

Ok, I'll admit in advance that this sounds bizarre but it's a phenomenon that I've experienced for several years. I'll head out to the garage/woodshop in the evening to do my thing and within 5 minutes, I'm in the bathroom having to ummm... well... clear the colon. Why, I don't know... it's really strange. I'll even try to go before I go out but to no avail... I'm wondering if woodworking is just do darn relaxing to me that my internal organs rejoice when I go out in my shop.
Am I really weird or are there others out there with this occurance? And if there are others, are they even willing to admit it?
Anyhoo, thanks for listening.
Cole N. Blow
Never really noticed that before, but I do remember when I had dial up connections that it would always happen when I finally got a good connection, and of course was paying by the minute.....
Paul

Paul in MN wrote:

Back when I was in high school, I never had to pee until after I'd suited up for football practice. Then I HAD to pee. It never failed.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@XXXXcarolina.rr.com
I guess wood working shows you that you are really full of it.
It used to happen to me when I went to singles dances. I think it was nerves. So I took exlax the night before. That did the trick. Joe
--
A hobbyist / carpenter with an emphasis on small projects.

"wch" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
I find that telephone calls can be a rectal trigger mechanism.
Tom

Tom Robison wrote:

All this time I thought it was the other way around....
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@XXXXcarolina.rr.com
Hmmm - in the book "Sex & the Single Woman" of many years ago, the author talked about women leaning against the vibrating washing machine for sexual pleasure. Do modern day woodworking women use the tablesaw for the same purpose?
Inquiring minds...................
vgb

Not if it's properly aligned and balanced. Remember a nickel should stand on edge on the table when it's running. ;-)
RB
Vic Baron wrote:

I doubt it. TS vibrate too fast...
Vic Baron wrote:

You guys are missing the obvious. The body tells the mind that it's going to be working with a pile of sharp, dangerous machinery capable of decapitating body parts. After that, it's just the body reacting normally.