Woodworking Article

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/news/columnists/6398931.htm
Regards, Tom Thomas J. Watson - Cabinetmaker Gulph Mills, Pennsylvania http://users.snip.net/~tjwatson
Thanks for the link, Tom. Nice story, but I confess this incongruity is still bothering me:
"Then cracking a grin, he deadpans ..."
Back in the day, editors used to catch stuff like that.
On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 18:13:59 -0400, Tom Watson wrote:

As part of my early years I did a stint as a printers devil at a local, weekly. Pre-computerized typesetting. In fact, we still had a Linotype that saw use for classifieds.
We had two ladies who were the proofers. Used to be amazed that they'd read to each other, out loud, for several hours. They would'a caught that!