Woodworking and vintage travel trailers

I have been woodworking for 30 years and have indulged in other hobbies along the way. Some woodworking based and some not. My hobby for the last 5 or 6 years has involved vintage travel trailers mostly from the early fifties and older. With my trailer hobby there are also discussion groups. One of the latest posts shared some very nice woodworking in a vintage trailer that I thought I would share with you all. http://groups.msn.com/RepairingYesterdaysTrailers/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message "98&LastModifiedF75655009506160464 The guy has re-built this trailer from the ground up and done a fantastic job on the cabinetry. If you are interested check this out also. http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v284/1948rob/Cabin%20car%20project /
Enjoy,
cm
www.vintagetrailersforsale.com
Fantastic cm! Thanks for posting..
That second link is a great looking teardrop trailer!!!
Skip www.ShopFileR.com

I wish I had the space to do things like this. Lou
Yeah, me too Lou.
I have been collecting Teardrop trailer plans for a while now, hoping that someday I might have the time and space...[sigh] <g>
Skip www.ShopFileR.com