Woodworking after PRK

In an attempt to stay on topic I am wondering if anyone here has experience with woodworking after PRK. Most people these days have LASIK, but my employer insists on PRK or nothing.
I had PRK one week ago and I can finally see again. The literature that I read looks like no dust exposure for 1 year. But the doc says it should be OK as long as I minimized dust (I do), wear good safety glasses (I have good safety glasses and a face shield), and use lubricating eye drops often to minimize dust in the eyes.
Now I am 20/20 (maybe better) and things look great. When can I get back in the shop?
Noel Montgomery
I'll bite, what's prk?
--
Mike S.
snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net

your
Just because YOU do not know of any insurance which covers it does not mean that some employers MAY indeed cover the full or partial costs of this procedure. Some do.
-Jack
Only one employer would care. The U.S. Military.
NM

your

Did you discuss this with him or just let the warning come in with all the other things the doc was telling you?
Do you have things to minimize dust as in dust collection, ventillation, ect.
There is a list on web on which woods are nastier as far as reactions then others. You might want to skip those woods for now.
Get a second medical opinion from someone qualified in doing PRK's.
I hope you work something out,
Wes