Woodworking 99 years ago...

Page 2 of 2
pretty interesting how they dressed in full tie, and jacket. But the best was the shaper... imagine that today..
On 11/1/2011 10:23 AM, Swingman wrote:

http://www.ina.fr/economie-et-societe/education-et-enseignement/video/VDD10045545/la-fabrication-d-un-siege-a-l-ecole-boulle.fr.html
Yea me too. Looks like it will cut through anything. Looks like a wood guide block too.
On 11/1/11 9:23 AM, Swingman wrote:

http://www.ina.fr/economie-et-societe/education-et-enseignement/video/VDD10045545/la-fabrication-d-un-siege-a-l-ecole-boulle.fr.html
I want that bandsaw!
--