Woodworking

Woodworking it's:

...not what you take, it's what you leave.

Reply to
Alan Smithee

And what isn't that true about?

Reply to
toller

robbing banks?

Reply to
Charles Spitzer

Nope. Think "fingerprints."

Reply to
Australopithecus scobis

I don't know about that. I take a lot from woodworking. It's my hobby that I relax with.

As far as what I "leave", in terms of finished product, after paying for all that wood and considering all the time I put into it, I think it would be more economical to just buy the piece. If I didn't enjoy woodworking, I wouldn't do it. I'm not in this hobby to create something that my great great great grandson will bring to the Antiques Roadshow in 200 years. (I'm sure my family will dump all the stuff I made long before that LOL)

Reply to
bf

saw dust??

mac