Woodworking

Woodworking it's:
...not what you take, it's what you leave.

And what isn't that true about?

robbing banks?
On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 16:50:35 -0700, Charles Spitzer wrote:

Nope. Think "fingerprints."
--
"Keep your ass behind you"
vladimir a t mad scientist com
Alan Smithee wrote:

I don't know about that. I take a lot from woodworking. It's my hobby that I relax with.
As far as what I "leave", in terms of finished product, after paying for all that wood and considering all the time I put into it, I think it would be more economical to just buy the piece. If I didn't enjoy woodworking, I wouldn't do it. I'm not in this hobby to create something that my great great great grandson will bring to the Antiques Roadshow in 200 years. (I'm sure my family will dump all the stuff I made long before that LOL)

saw dust??
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing