woodworkersjournal

ANyone besides me getting the "www.woodworkersjournal.com not found" message when attempting to browse to Rob's site from the links in his email?
-Doug
--
"It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among
[my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between
Doug Winterburn asks:

Came right up for me when I typed it in, but maybe there's a broken link in the email.
Charlie Self "When we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that virtue is not hereditary." Thomas Paine
On 22 Oct 2004 00:06:07 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) wrote:

Working fine for me.

Just tried your link and it worked.
Al in WA

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 17:12:24 -0700, Al wrote:

Thanks Al and Charlie. Must be the DNS servers on my new super duper cox high speed internet.
-Doug
--
"It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among
[my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between

Alex