Woodworkers Warehouse worthless gift certificates

Page 2 of 2
Great Post !!! I guess he should contact his State Attorney General's office if they do not honor the GC.
(jonny poika)

Hate to repeat myself but I think some states have granted priority to GC holders :)
I don't have any of those WWW GC's but I smell a rat. They announced "going down" and immediately went to "fire sale". Too quick in my experience and I think the whole thing was planned to get a little more cash out of the Christmas GC biz.
As someone already psoted, will be impossible to find a lawyer to fight this one (especially since there is so much to be made on cigarettes)...But I saw somewhere that they owe a ton of $$$ to Porter Cable/Delta. If their internal counsel had anything to do with the call not to honor the GC's, then that was stupid on their part.
(jonny poika)

(jonny poika)

I read this same thing somewhere else... I think it was in the local paper.
John