Woodworkers Warehouse worthless gift certificates

Hate to repeat myself but I think some states have granted priority to GC holders :)

I don't have any of those WWW GC's but I smell a rat. They announced "going down" and immediately went to "fire sale". Too quick in my experience and I think the whole thing was planned to get a little more cash out of the Christmas GC biz.

As someone already psoted, will be impossible to find a lawyer to fight this one (especially since there is so much to be made on cigarettes)...But I saw somewhere that they owe a ton of $$$ to Porter Cable/Delta. If their internal counsel had anything to do with the call not to honor the GC's, then that was stupid on their part.

Reply to
Tom Kohlman

John

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

For US Navy folks it's Preventive Maintenance System AKA scheduled maintenance.

Reply to
nospambob