woodworkers show in Timonium Friday, January 8

Hey Maryland Pennsylvania readers. The annual WW show is going on tomorrow. Any RecDtotters gonna be there? Look for me; I'll be wearing a ball cap and sporting a beard (Well, that's about half the attendees there, maybe a few "wimmen folk" too) Hope some of you get there. Marc

Reply to
marc rosen

I look forward to this event each year,and it has to snow on the only day I can go.But if I can get the bimmer to run in snow I will get there.

Len

Reply to
Len

Hey can anyone tell me where this show is located? Caught tail end of ad on TV, and tried Google and local.com, but can't find it. TV ad said is on today, too, Sunday the 10th - is that correct?

Artsygal

Reply to
artsygal