Woodworkers Show

The Long Island Woodworkers Show is coming up on October 27 & 28. It used to be a pretty good show when it was at Hofstra and Sports Plus with a lot of manufacturers represented and many worthwhile seminars. I hope this will continue at the smaller venue. BTW- I'm not affiliated, just like to share a good thing.
See: http://www.liwoodworkers.org/events/show/show.asp
Tom
On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 18:29:39 -0400, Anon Ymous

The announcement on the web site looks pretty skimpy. An even-smaller venue, no published list of exhibitors, a not-terribly-interesting (IMO) list of seminars. It seems like the show has been going gradually downhill for the last two or three years. I used to really look forward to it; this year I'm not sure if I'll bother attending.
I know there are a few folks here who are members (I'm not) and I'm hoping they can tell me I'm wrong ... ?
Reply-to address is real John