Woodworkers Prayer

Can someone post a link or the content to the Woodworkers Prayer. Something about covetting thy neighbours tools and getting up next...
I read it a while ago and I'm building a new workshop (shed!) early next year and want it in there...
Cheers,
--
Andy Jeffries | gPHPEdit Lead Developer
http://www.gphpedit.org | PHP editor for Gnome 2
Andy Jeffries wrote:

The Woodworkers Prayer
Oh Lord, so far today, Ive not cut myself nor anyone else.
Ive not coveted my neighbors tools, and Ive not damaged any of mine.
Ive not been led into temptation to buy any of those fancy laser guided saws that Norm uses on The New Yankee Work Shop.
Ive not messed up any of my projects, nor had any cause to take thy name in vain.
For this I give thanks. But, Lord, Im gonna get out of bed pretty soon, and Ill need all the help you can offer
(Google is a wonderful thing... you should try it ;-)
On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 10:21:22 +0000, Joe Barta wrote:

Thanks for this

As a web developer, it was my first choice. Couldn't find it with any of the following:
<http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=woodworker+coveted+neighbours+tools <http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=woodworkers+prayer+coveted
Nor a groups.google.co.uk search.
Out of interest what terms did you find it with...
Cheers,
--
Andy Jeffries | gPHPEdit Lead Developer
http://www.gphpedit.org | PHP editor for Gnome 2

"Woodworker's prayer" tools
On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 11:04:38 +0000, Joe Barta wrote:

Doh! Yeah, quotes would have been useful!
Ta,
Andy
--
Andy Jeffries | gPHPEdit Lead Developer
http://www.gphpedit.org | PHP editor for Gnome 2
On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 10:11:53 GMT, Andy Jeffries

My Dear Lord, the Carpenter's Son Please bless this project I've begun Without a clue,but with a plan I give it up to your sweet hand
(VOICE OF GOD)
"When I did my work in wood I did it right and did it good I never worked with such a plan It's not my taste but, "You da man."
Burma Shave