Woodworkers Near Boca Raton? Ebay deal

Item 7615528542
Biesemeyer fence on cheapo saw pick up only 3 hours left 0 bids at $99
no connection, wish I was close, I'd grab it for the fence
begin 666 rtCurve.gif M1TE&.#EA" `(`)$``/___^_O[\[.SO___R'Y! 44``,`+ `````(``@```(1 35( Y8PF[#H)QTG$N>SIH5@``.P`` ` end

Any guesses what it's worth? I've never looked at pricing on a Beis system but I'm in Boca...
--
Phil Davis
247PalmBeachRE.com

and they cost more than that.

I bid $100 with a max of $127.88 and it went for $137 or so. I found out the Bies setup was around $330 new and the Forrest WW2 was $119 so someone got a decent deal but it wasn't me... Is that worthy of a gloat?
--
Phil Davis
247PalmBeachRE.com