Woodworkers Journal Heads-up

I subscribed to WJ in August, and I went to their website last night to investigate why I had not received any issue. I assumed it was just a matter of waiting another week or two. After I logged onto their site, in my account area it indicated that I should have received a Sept issue and a November issue by now. When I marked the box that I hadn't received them, it quickly replied that they had no back issues and that my subscription would be extended by 3 months.
So, if you are a subscriber, you may want to check that you are receiving the issues you paid for.
Bill

Dunno 'bout you, Bill, but every NEW subscription I start says it has a 9-12 week first-issue delay for processing. I always scream for the current issues and they usually deliver, but the folks answering the phone say "We haven't received it yet." because I go through the cheapest outlets. 3 years of mag for $10 or $14.97/yr through the mag?
-- Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball!
Larry Jaques wrote:

I know what you are saying, but they had evidently already established my expiration date and indicated that they had mailed 2 issues. It was just a FYI, YMMV.
Bill

Ayup, they blew it, alright.

OK.
-- Know how to listen, and you will profit even from those who talk badly. -- Plutarch