Cheers,
Rob

Rob Fargher wrote:

Klingspor's selling it now too.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Rob Fargher wrote:

Thanks, guys.

Not only is it available, if you buy it, you'll find it's quite good. Packed with a lot of really useful info.
Charlie - you need to get a life - with all that info packed in your head you can't possibly have time for fun.
Vic
Vic Baron wrote:

Oh, my copy has been ordered. :-) Dangerous place, that Woodworker's Book Club.
--
Cheers,
Rob

It's also available at amazon.ca, for my fellow Canuckleheads...
Dave Balderstone wrote:

I found it at Barnes & Noble today, whilst doing a magazine search.
So far, I haven't found it in any of the major woodworking mail order houses, though.