Woodworker's Pocket Reference

Hi folks,

Charlie Self's new book "Woodworker's Pocket Reference" is now available from The Woodworker's Book Club

for $12.70

Reply to
Rob Fargher

Klingspor's selling it now too.

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Thanks, guys.

Reply to
Charlie Self

Not only is it available, if you buy it, you'll find it's quite good. Packed with a lot of really useful info.

Charlie - you need to get a life - with all that info packed in your head you can't possibly have time for fun.

Vic

Reply to
Vic Baron

Oh, my copy has been ordered. :-) Dangerous place, that Woodworker's Book Club.

Reply to
Rob Fargher

It's also available at amazon.ca, for my fellow Canuckleheads...

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

I found it at Barnes & Noble today, whilst doing a magazine search.

So far, I haven't found it in any of the major woodworking mail order houses, though.

Reply to
Charlie Self