Woodworker's Pocket Ref. Book FA

Page 2 of 2

Prometheus wrote:

I'll post that, if Ebay lets me. It should be possible to take out the second photo in this listing and pop in the TofC. I'm getting ready to return to VA for the first after-surgery check. From the feeling, it should be OK. Ihave had to take more pain medication than I like, but otherwise, it seems to be healing. Unfortunately, recuperating means catching up on things like bookkeeping (there aoghta be a law against having to keep books in small businesses).
This is a general reference book, meant to be IN the shop for use. For that reason, we designed it with heavy coated stock for pages, a spiral bound back to let it lie flat, and even heavier coated pages.

Well, I hope you're up and about as soon as you can be- there are things to build, after all!

Got ya. Thanks for taking the time to post the TOC- that's really a winner with mail-order books when it comes to figuring out whether I want one or not.
Prometheus wrote:
OK. I posted the ToC.
Check out: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemF46621486