Woodworker's Pocket Ref. Book FA

Surgery went fine, before and after x-rays strongly favor the "after", but the podiatrist has told me to quit walking so much, stay out of the shop, stay out of a buddy's recently burned shop and so on. No driving allowed for at least another week. Evidently, the flexing and rubbing I caused by walking TOO much create an infection, so now I get to swallow, twice a day, antibiotic pills that are almost horse sized.

Reply to
Charlie Self

THAT is always a good sign. LOL

I recall having toe surgery when I was a kid and the swelling seemed to last for ever. That however may have been from a Kid's point if view. LOL

I am glad to hear you are not really suffering from post op swelling. Don't rush recovery and good luck on a speedy recovery.

Reply to
Leon

Well, I hope you're up and about as soon as you can be- there are things to build, after all!

Got ya. Thanks for taking the time to post the TOC- that's really a winner with mail-order books when it comes to figuring out whether I want one or not.

Reply to
Prometheus