Woodworker interrogated by Secret Service

Page 2 of 2
Yes, Sarah and her daughter with the Downs Syndrome, was it? If a conservative poked fun of a liberal with Downs, the media would be in uproar. . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .

I'm still amazed at how nasty the P.L.L.C.F. were to Sara Palin. I think
they're still terrified of her. O_o
TDD
Yes, Sarah and her daughter with the Downs Syndrome, was it? If a conservative poked fun of a liberal with Downs, the media would be in uproar.
{{
Parents of special needs children on all sides of the political spectrum were very bent by her example of Munchausen by proxy actions in claiming to speak for them and their kids.
As a political tool it's something that has been going on for decades and the community of parents and families that are hammered by politicians trying to game favor/benifits from these actions know the drill well.
It did not take Palin & Co. to learn that lesson.
On Fri, 14 Jun 2013 07:23:38 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"

If a conservative poked fun of a liberal with