WOODWORKER INSANITY TEST

is not an option. But it is definitely a possibility.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 2 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

He did it......finally went over the edge.....brrrrroooooooommmm...babababadadadada......brrrrroooooommmmm....!

;-) Bob S.

Reply to
Bob S.

That was great, I needed that. LOL

Reply to
Sambo145

I'm certifiable....

rik

Reply to
RikC

... and they're coming to take me away haha, hoho, ...

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

I failed :) but it seems that is a good thing!

-- Regards,

Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews

5 Reviews:

- Woodworking Techniques & Projects

- Kreg Right Angle Clamp

- Bosch 3912 (GCM12) 12" Compound Miter Saw

- Dowelmax Doweling System

- Ryobi CDL1802D Pro Series 18v Cordless Drill

Woody

can make better race car sounds than that"?

No, I didn't laugh, I quite enjoyed it.

Tim Douglass

Tim Douglass

JOAT:

You're the greatest. You give us links to virtually every free plan to be found anywhere, and you keep us laughing to boot.

We luv ya, and you can even have one of my Bud Lites.

Vast projects should not be founded on half-vast ideas.

Reply to
YesMaam27577