Woodworker Business Apprenticeship - Staring You!

Coming Tomorrow at 1:00PM EST
Your "Once-in-a-Lifetime" Chance!
Don't Click Here until then!
Coming Tomorrow at 1:00PM EST
Your "Once-in-a-Lifetime" Chance!
Don't Click Here until then!
Yes, of course; that's what I want--a business relationship with someone who either can't tell the difference between staring and starring, or doesn't believe in preparing a business proposal well enough to exclude typographical errors
Or someone who spams....
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net

Maybe it is a special program for people with a certain ocular problem. Or, maybe not. We'll see. Or, maybe not. -- Igor
LRod wrote:

WOW! Are you in luck. I found this totally lame website.... %-) Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work