Woodwork: Stuart Mortimer

For those who are interested in seeing some more of Stuart Mortimer's work, above and beyond what appeared in the October 2006 issue of Woodwork magazine, I've posted some photos to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Stuart Mortimer was in the US back in June and came to my club, The Kaatskill Woodturners Association (in the mid-Hudson Valley of NY). KWA is a SIG of the Northeastern Woodworkers Association. I'm treasurer of KWA and the NWA Mid-Hudson Chapter.
Don't want to jump in un-necessarily here, but Stuart is a close personal friend and we have a number of his pieces in our small personal collection and have managed to save a few pieces before they went over the pond! From memory we have 9-10 or so.
This is not an advert for a paysite (I make nothing from it) - we just share our collection in this manner.
Jonathon
The Daniel Collection http://www.thedanielcollcetion.com
Jonathon, I think you had a typo. The URL should have been: http://www.thedanielcollection.com /
Matt

Matt
Thanks for the correction - you would think I would at least be able to type the URL to my own website!!!
Anyway - I hope you like the pictures of Stuart's pieces.
Jonathon
http://www.thedanielcollection.com (<== checked this time!!)