WOODWORK-L? what is it

I may be stupid, but what is WOODWORK-L?
Preston
"Preston Andreas" wrote in message

Woodworking list server: http://listserv.indiana.edu/archives/woodwork-l.html
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/13/04
Swingman wrote:

Oh, Wow! Now I can tell all my relatives that thought I'd never amount to anything that my writing has been *published* by a major university! <snicker>
-- Mark
...so has that of that little dweeb of questionable parentage, so don't think I'd be putting this one on the resume...Ranks right up there with being VP of your bowling league <LOL>