Woodwork Joints vintage cabinet making book 1930 s

Woodwork Joints Carpentry Joinery Cabinet making.Hardback good condition. Advanced joinery for the craftsman.I quote" How they are set out,how made,where used ;With four hundred illustrations and index.
Some chapter headings:- Bridel joints/Tongued and grooved joints/Scarf joints/Curved work/Dovetail grooving/Puzzle joints etc.We have another book from this series for auction "Woodwork Tools"