Woodtek dust collector bag available, #124019

Received in error and has no need here hopefully has a need where you are. All I ask is save the landfill and send postage and it's yours! Help me avoid sending it to our landfill!!!
I haven't figured out what a 124019 is, but it if it 20" diameter, I would love it. snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

It's the 14" diameter, 23" long version, according to a search at "woodworker.com".

Thanks, I guess I don't want it then...