Woodstock Ontario Canada We Are Friendly, NOT

Woodstock Ontario Canada. We Are A Friendly City, NOT. if you move here we will steal from you treat you like dirt, only because you are new, we hate new people. So please move to our friendly city we love you. NOT.
On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 19:31:46 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@hushmail.com wrote:

Some people are not welcome anywhere. Some can not be satisfied. Support your accusations with facts please.

clare at snyder dot ontario dot canada wrote in

Sounds like it's fermenting grapes... Fermenting with the wrong amounts of sugars, so the fermenting grapes will never taste good.
Puckdropper

Personally I am curious as to why he thinks that a bunch of recreational woodworkers are planning to move to Woodstock, Ontario, Canada.
--John
On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 19:31:46 -0700, youarenuts wrote:

I do believe the poster has a typo in his "from" field. Shouldn't he have written "iamnuts"?

Woodstock just happens to be home to one of the biggest woodworking shows in Ontario (and eastern Canada)

On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 19:31:46 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@hushmail.com wrote:

There's always Detroit! <G>

And it has a much warmer climate than say, Windsor Ontario

Absolutely! When it is only 20 or so degrees in Windsor.. at can easily be 70 degrees in Detroit!

Doesn't that depend on what's on fire in Detroit?
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Considering most of Detroit is NORTH of most of Windsor - - - - - .

Well, you're certainly not gonna attract much tourist trade with THAT attitude!
B.

On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 19:07:31 -0400, "Buddy Matlosz"

Now THAT'S funny! <G>
On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 19:07:31 -0400, "Buddy Matlosz"

That is not the attitude of Woodstock. It is the attitude of some disgruntled character who will not explain what his beef is. Woodstock is a not bad little backwater that is coming to life with the new Toyota plant, the HIno plant, and a lot of associated industry - along with the housing boom that goes with it.