Woodstock Ontario Canada We Are Friendly, NOT

Woodstock Ontario Canada. We Are A Friendly City, NOT. if you move here we will steal from you treat you like dirt, only because you are new, we hate new people. So please move to our friendly city we love you. NOT.

Reply to
youarenuts

Some people are not welcome anywhere. Some can not be satisfied. Support your accusations with facts please.

Reply to
clare at snyder dot ontario do

clare at snyder dot ontario dot canada wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Sounds like it's fermenting grapes... Fermenting with the wrong amounts of sugars, so the fermenting grapes will never taste good.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

Personally I am curious as to why he thinks that a bunch of recreational woodworkers are planning to move to Woodstock, Ontario, Canada.

Reply to
J. Clarke

I do believe the poster has a typo in his "from" field. Shouldn't he have written "iamnuts"?

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

Woodstock just happens to be home to one of the biggest woodworking shows in Ontario (and eastern Canada)

Reply to
clare at snyder dot ontario do

There's always Detroit!

Reply to
Bonehenge (B A R R Y)

And it has a much warmer climate than say, Windsor Ontario

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Absolutely! When it is only 20 or so degrees in Windsor.. at can easily be 70 degrees in Detroit!

Reply to
Robatoy

Doesn't that depend on what's on fire in Detroit?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Considering most of Detroit is NORTH of most of Windsor - - - - - .

Reply to
clare at snyder dot ontario do

Well, you're certainly not gonna attract much tourist trade with THAT attitude!

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

Now THAT'S funny!

Reply to
Bonehenge (B A R R Y)

That is not the attitude of Woodstock. It is the attitude of some disgruntled character who will not explain what his beef is. Woodstock is a not bad little backwater that is coming to life with the new Toyota plant, the HIno plant, and a lot of associated industry

- along with the housing boom that goes with it.