Woodstock Ont Ca Welcome To Hell

My mother opened a shop downtown Woodstock Ont Ca. this year and said; living here is like living in hell. The religious groups are out of control, they steal, harass and gossip about all the shop keepers downtown, they find excuses to rip you off and believe each others lies. Its too bad that there arent any good citizens, to stop these religious freaks from destroying our downtown.
What are you babbling about, you sound just a gossipy as the people you are talking about. Why accuse "religious groups" whoever they are? What has this to do with woodworking?
My mother opened a shop downtown Woodstock Ont Ca. this year and said; living here is like living in hell. The religious groups are out of control, they steal, harass and gossip about all the shop keepers downtown, they find excuses to rip you off and believe each others lies. Its too bad that there arent any good citizens, to stop these religious freaks from destroying our downtown.

....sounds to me that he ran into a bad batch of meth... not TOO paranoid, wot?