Woodsmith Video Tip??

Page 2 of 2

Maybe I'm the dufuss he is producing for. Why would he use a whole (half) sheet?
<anon.>

The instant zero clearance solution seemed a little hokey, not to mention a quick way to screw up a piece of hardboard. However, some of their shop tips are informative.
I hear some say the tips and the magazine they are for beginners. Everyone is a beginner at some point. Even after messing with woodworking and home projects for 30+ years I often feel like a beginner.
RonB
On Fri, 2 Apr 2010 06:14:30 -0700 (PDT), the infamous RonB

When I need a zero clearance opening (Dina has a gaper, fer sher) I reach for my crosscut sled. Doesn't everyone use one?

And how often do we forget those unused novice tips after 30+ years?
-- It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. -- Charles Darwin

Hell - give me 30 minutes and I can forget 'most anything. According to my wife.