Woodsmith Video Tip??

They said it's obviously for ripping. You wouldn't have to adjust anything on a Bessy style fence.

As to waste.... how much are you guys paying for your hardboard? The stuff is under 10 bucks a 4x8 sheet. I use it for everything. One sheet lasts longer than I can remember. And when I run out... oh yeah, it's ten bucks.

Reply to
-MIKE-

Hell - give me 30 minutes and I can forget 'most anything. According to my wife.

Reply to
Steve

-------------------------------------- My inserts are made using three pieces of hardboard and some double backed tape to form a sandwich.

Given a piece of hardboard size, I probably get 10-12 finished inserts.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

---------------------------------------- Compared to an interlocked rabbet made using only a T/S, it doesn't show me much.