Woodsmith Plane Kits -- Comments?

All,
I'm looking for feedback from anyone who has put together one of Woodsmith's plane kits, specifically the scraper plane ($42 bucks retail). This looks similar in design to the Stanley 12, and I was wondering if it in fact used a Stanley 12 blade, or if it used a conventional scraper blade. Also, I'd just be curious to know how happy or unhappy people are with this kit, or any of the others.
Thanks
Tony
I don't have an answer to your questions, but you got me interested and I found the kit on sale for $32.95 at http://store.yahoo.com/woodsmithstore/scrapplankit.html
Art

Intriguing indeed... I may just have to get me one of them there doodads....

Woodsmith's
looks
used
I'd