Woodsmith Magazine

I have about 70 copies of old Woodsmith magazines that I am going to discard. Does anyone in the Atlanta, GA area want them?

Reply to
Irby

Try posting on Craigslist with words "First come, first serve," better than tossing them out.

Reply to
Phisherman

I gave ten years worth of Fine Woodworking mags to the local woodworkers club.

Max

Reply to
Max

phorbin

You should check out eBay completed auctions for Woodsmith magazines. People pay good money for them. $30 bucks paid for 6 issues

'd expect you'd get at least $50 for them, depending on the condition.

I'd go the Craigslist route and save on the eBay and PayPal fees.

RicodJour