Woodsmith Magazine

I have about 70 copies of old Woodsmith magazines that I am going to discard. Does anyone in the Atlanta, GA area want them?

Try posting on Craigslist with words "First come, first serve," better than tossing them out.

I gave ten years worth of Fine Woodworking mags to the local woodworkers club.
Max
snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com says...

http://www.freecycle.org/group/US/Georgia/Atlanta

You should check out eBay completed auctions for Woodsmith magazines. People pay good money for them. $30 bucks paid for 6 issues http://cgi.ebay.com/6-Woodsmith-Magazines-Complete-Vol-29-Nos-169-174_W0QQitemZ270336812095 I'd expect you'd get at least $50 for them, depending on the condition.
I'd go the Craigslist route and save on the eBay and PayPal fees.