Woodshop tool auction in Baltimore County, MD

Hey All, (First the discalimer; I have no affiliation with the owner or the auctioneer but I live about a mile from this location and wanted to let any woodworkers (RecDotters) who live in the MD/PA area to know about this. I am transcribing it directly from The Carroll County Times, Thursday Classified ads. I have no further knowledge about any of this stuff.) Saturday, April 19 at 0900 Wood shop Tools and Antiques Location will be at 4001 Beckleysville Road, Hampstead MD. It is about 1 mile east of Falls Road.

(typed almost verbatim) Grizzly 20 " planer, 24" dual drum sander, 16" band-saw, 8" Jointer, Wood Lathe & copy attachment, 10" table saw w/ out-riggers, H.D. 1/2 " drill press, 3-hp reversible shaper, Jig Saw; Shop-Tech 105" horz. belt sander; Delta 17" radial drill press;DeWalt 12" radial arm saw; Grizzly blade sharpener, hollow chisel mortiser, 3hp dust collector;

6hp upright air compressor; bar &other clamps; lots of other wood shop tools; air purifiers; fasteners; older furniture parts.

Also a bunch of antiques, but who cares about them.

Nevin Tasto is the auctioneer and his number is 410-374-4067

My wife wants to go with me, probably to make sure I don't buy too much. If you go, look for the guy with a crazed appearance on his face. That might be me. Marc

Reply to
marc rosen