Woodshop Share San Francisco

Hi Folks- I'm new here but I thought that this might be a good way to reach out to some people interested in sharing a shop. This is my craigslist post
Woodshop Share Available February 1, 2011
Looking to share share 900 square foot shop in awesome artists building - Yosemite Place http://yosemiteplace.com /
Our (shared space) shop has been established for eight years. Most of the members have day jobs and work on their art/personal projects and hobbies.
The shop has housed four people
We are looking for three new members@ $325.00 a month which pays for rent, electric,insurance, and shop maintenance.
Or I would split the space with one person @ $650.00 a month
The shop has good light with large windows across the back of the space.
There is a high CFM blower that can exchange the room air fast as well as a dust collection system and a box filter. Each person has bench space and some storage.
There is an office with desk space, microwave and fridge.
Equipment includes- table saw band saw 8 jointer compound miter saw drill press planer festool sander compressor/nail guns other small power tools
You can see more of my work here: http://smithbuilt.wordpress.com /
Thanks Kevin
Woodshop Share Available February 1, 2011
Damn! Now why the hell don't you live in Toronto?

Maybe that suits some personalities, but I'm the che^H^H^Hfrugal type. I figure that for the same outlay of money, I could outfit an entire shop of my own, sans Festeringtools, within a year, then fill the wall storage racks with lumber the next.

Where do you find liana for picture frames, anyway? Gotta be imported, wot?
P.S: I like the Radius house.
-- "A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government." --Edward Abbey
Larry Jaques wrote:

Not in San Francisco where a 325 sq ft apartment rents for $2,500/month.
Still, there's a demand for glory holes, so I imagine the workshop stays quite busy.