woodshop auction in Baltimore County, MD on Saturday

Hello RecDotters, I posted this last night but saw no evidence of it. I also did not see my response to Leon's message in a different thread so I am reposting this morning. My apologies to anyone who sees this twice.

Hey All, (Disclaimer time; I have no affiliation with the owner nor the auctioneer but I live about 2 miles from this auction and I will be going there and I thought I would pass it along to other members of this group who live in the MD/PA area. I have no other information about the items on the list- it is transcribed as I read it and my glasses are working properly at the moment. Hope to see some of you there. Marc )

Wood Shop auction, Saturday April 19 at 9AM Hampstead MD 4001 Beckleysville Road (about 1 mile east of Falls Road) (typed almost verbatim) Grizzly 20"planer, 24" dual drum sander, 16" bandsaw, 8" Jointer, Wood Lathe & copy attach, 10" table saw and out-riggers, H.D. 1/2" drill press, 3hp reversible shaper' Jig Saw; Shop Tech 105" horz belt sander; Delta 17" radial drill press; DeWAlt 12" radial arm saw; Grizzly blade sharpener, Hollow Chisel mortiser, 3hp dust collector, 6 hp Vertical Air compressor; bar & other clamps; lots of other wood shop tools; air purifiers; fasteners; other parts;

Auctioneer is Nevin Tasto 410 374 4067 (cash or good check at time of auction.)

Reply to
marc rosen