Woodrat question...

Greetings all. For Christmas this year, my bride was kind enough to get me a Woodrat Joinery machine. I've not yet set it up but have watched the demo video and am anxiously waiting to give it a try. I was wondering if anyone in this group has one and can give any opinion on it. Thanks in advance.
I don't, but I've been hoping someone would. please keep us up to date on how this machine works for you and how you like it. take lots of pictures....

There is a Woodrat users group on the net somewhere... let's see if I can find it... ah... here is is.
http://www.walcotmedia.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi
Here is a list of other WoodRat related sites.
http://www.woodrat.com/links_Frameset.html

You have a wife that thinks allot of you - Sorry, don't have one but I'm anxious to hear what you think when you take it for a drive.
Don