Woodrat question...

Greetings all. For Christmas this year, my bride was kind enough to get me a Woodrat Joinery machine. I've not yet set it up but have watched the demo video and am anxiously waiting to give it a try. I was wondering if anyone in this group has one and can give any opinion on it. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
bhayner

I don't, but I've been hoping someone would. please keep us up to date on how this machine works for you and how you like it. take lots of pictures....

Reply to
Bridger

There is a Woodrat users group on the net somewhere... let's see if I can find it... ah... here is is.

is a list of other WoodRat related sites.

Reply to
Bestest Handsander

You have a wife that thinks allot of you - Sorry, don't have one but I'm anxious to hear what you think when you take it for a drive.

Don

Reply to
D. J. Dorn