Woodowrking school recomendation

No mention of it on their website and they've got a 2005 calendar of operations.

Upscale

and doing well. It's unfortunate that people repeat what they've been told without checking on its veracity. People who put their lives into what they do can be hurt by thoughtless words, not to mention the financial damage to their livliehood. Call Mike and tell him hello if you feel like it, he posted his 800 number just the other day. I'm sure he'd appreciate the support.

Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax

Mike, Not sure what you meant by saying "a mean thing"...I'm thinking you are responding to someone else, or you misunderstood what I meant? There is nothing wrong with Jerry's appearance; the reference was not to his physical looks. Perhaps I should have said he may not have famous, celebrity status (like David Marks or Norm), however he is an excellent instructor. Maybe he SHOULD start his own show! Hope this clears up what appears to be a misunderstanding. No offense intended.

Reply to
rickluce

It was in reference to woodguy's comments about them being bankrupt and having problems. Erroneous, BTW. Unless you're woodguy, it wasn't directed toward you, a misunderstanding, I think.

Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax

A few years ago, I took a week-long furniture building course at the Heartwood School

in Massachusetts. They mostly do house building and timber framing, but have some furniture courses too.

Reply to
Roy Smith