Woodmaster 718 gang saws

Does anyone have experience with the Woodmaster #718 using the gang saws. Specifically, will the ripped edges be straight enough and smooth enough for glue-ups without any further jointing or sanding?

Reply to
thejansenhouse

I don't, sorry, but there was a pretty extensive thread a few months ago regarding these and a (very satisfied) user posted quite a detailed experience description. I don't recall about glue-up, specifically, but a G-Groups search probably will uncover the thread. I'd guess six months ago, maybe, max???

hth...

Reply to
dpb

As I said in the other thread I haven't done it with mine but when I was considering buying, the Woodmaster guys were able to give me a few names of customers to speak with. They may know someone you could speak with.

snipped-for-privacy@highstream.net wrote:

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com