Woodline router bits

Has anyone user the cabinet door router 6 bit set from Woodline USA.
I need a set for a some kitchen cabinets and I'm not ready to spend a couple hundred $$ on router bits, from CMT or Freud, yet...
Will these make good clean cuts in 3/4 red oak and poplar?
I'm mainly concerned about the rail & stile pair and the drawer lock bits. Their 6-bit set is advertised for $119.
ThankX Ron
I have ONE set of woodline bits. they are the CRAPPIEST bits I've ever run across. I bought a set of 6 or 7 dado bits. they do not cut well and they leave more tear out than my other bits, including CMT's and Bosch. DO NOT BUY THAT BRAND! My CMT raised panel set is fabulous. I just picked up their glass panel bit set as well. Get anything but Woodline. If you don't believe me, you will if you get them!
dave
Ron wrote:

well, they sound cheap...Tom >Subject: Re: Woodline router bits

Someday, it'll all be over....