Woodie with finger-joints?

I have a LOT of pictures of assorted woodies. Of course that all went bad when car manufacturers started using decals instead of real wood. I also understand why they changed...the stuff rots. But thank goodness there are many excellent restorations around. I collect pictures of those restorations. Here is one of my favourites

Robatoy

Where is it located?

Check my web site,

to see why I might be interested.

Reply to
Charlie Self

It's almost TOO perfect. I was wondering, what wood was usually used for woodies? Maple? Ash? Elm?

FoggyTown

Reply to
FoggyTown

Re: Woodie with finger-joints? Sat, Apr 14, 2007, 6:57am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (FoggyTown) I was wondering, what wood was usually used for woodies? Maple? Ash? Elm? Yes. And other woods.

If you want to improvise:

I have anal glaucoma. I can't see my ass going to work today.

Reply to
J T