Woodhaven dovetail jig?

I did a google and not much comes up on this. Overpriced, poor quality, or just inadequate marketing?

I have a HarborFreight jig and it is hell to set up and use; though it does work with patience. The Woodhaven looks like the same principle only better made. Is it any easier to set up?

I am also interested in the Keller and box joint templates that are available for it. How are they?.

Reply to
toller

Do a search in rec.woodworking. There seems to be a lot of info there. I've got other Woodhaven products and they work great. Been eying their dovetail jig for awhile. It seems to be a great compromise between the Leigh and using hand tools. I also like the Akeda.

Reply to
Never Enough Money

Do a search on rec.woodworking?? How is that done? Yeah, puter illiterate.

Reply to
Rick Samuel

Reply to
bridger

Not sure whether you are joking or not....

I access rec.woodworking through google groups. It has a search feature. I actually did a search in rec.woodworking before making the post above.

Reply to
Never Enough Money

I recently purchased the woodhaven dovetail jig and found it to be o

good quality and easy to use. I think you will love it should yo decide to purchase it. The customer service is excellent and they eve have a tech support dept should you need them. Good people.

toller Wrote:

-- olsong

Reply to
olsong