Woodhaven dovetail jig?

I did a google and not much comes up on this. Overpriced, poor quality, or just inadequate marketing?
I have a HarborFreight jig and it is hell to set up and use; though it does work with patience. The Woodhaven looks like the same principle only better made. Is it any easier to set up?
I am also interested in the Keller and box joint templates that are available for it. How are they?.
Do a search in rec.woodworking. There seems to be a lot of info there. I've got other Woodhaven products and they work great. Been eying their dovetail jig for awhile. It seems to be a great compromise between the Leigh and using hand tools. I also like the Akeda.
Do a search on rec.woodworking?? How is that done? Yeah, puter illiterate.

<http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=Woodhaven%20dovetail%20jig&safe=images&as_ugroup=rec.woodworking&lr=&hl=en
Not sure whether you are joking or not....
I access rec.woodworking through google groups. It has a search feature. I actually did a search in rec.woodworking before making the post above.

I recently purchased the woodhaven dovetail jig and found it to be o
good quality and easy to use. I think you will love it should yo decide to purchase it. The customer service is excellent and they eve have a tech support dept should you need them. Good people.
toller Wrote:

-- olsong