Woodhaven Bandsaw Fence

pretty good. Anybody have any experience with it? How does it compare with other third party fences like Fasttrak?

Reply to
Never Enough Money

From what i can see, that IS the FastTrack fence

John

Reply to
John

I have the fast track fence, and that isn't the same. It does look to be VERY similar though. I've been very happy with my fast track fence, for what that's worth.

Reply to
Mike in Mystic

John wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

The means whereby it attaches to the table is different. The FastTrack is supported on one side only. The adjustments are a bit fiddly on the FastTrack, but can be done accurately. I just can't do them quickly and accurately at the same time.

The extrusions and resaw fence look to be identical.

The Woodhaven tools I've seen in use have been well engineered and accurate.

Patriarch

Reply to
patriarch

This one looks pretty good, but like the FastTrack you can't saw on the inside of the blade from what I can tell due to the locking mechanism(s) on the lefthand side (inside) of the fence. Not to confuse you further but you might also want to take a look at Mule Cab's BS fence too.

used to sell a very good fence\table system. I was planning on gettting it, but they pulled it for "redesign" a few years back and have so far not offered it since (even though I've been bugging them). I just may get the Mule some time soon. It looks simple yet robust and and you can cut on the outside or inside of the fence should you need to.

Layne ps, usual disclaimers apply.

Reply to
Layne